Have you ever wanted to try your hand at homemade pulled pork BBQ sauce? Look no further, because today we’re going to look at Bobby Flay’s signature pulled pork BBQ sauce recipe. This easy to follow recipe is sure to turn everyday sandwiches, salads, and more into a mouthwatering experience.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the vinegar, ketchup, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
Simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
3. Serve over your favorite pulled pork.
This creamy, tangy sauce is the perfect complement to Bobby Flay’s classic recipe for pulled pork. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make. Serve it up with your favorite pulled pork sandwich recipe, or mix it into your favorite coleslaw for a truly dynamic flavor.
Whether you’re looking for an easy addition to your grilled meats, or want to take your salads to the next level, Bobby Flay’s pulled pork BBQ sauce recipe is sure to bring the flavor. Give it a try today and tantalize your taste buds.