If there’s one thing that can make any family gathering or party much more special, it’s a delicious BBQ pizza. Nothing beats the smell of a freshly made pizza getting infused with the flavour of your favourite bbq sauces and toppings. With its unique combination of sweet and smoky flavours, a pork BBQ pizza is an absolute treat.
This delicious recipe blends the sweetness of the BBQ sauce with the slightly salty and tart flavours of the pork. And because it’s pizza, you can get creative and add whatever type of topping you like. Whether it’s pineapple, jalapenos, mushrooms, or whatever you fancy, it’s sure to be tantalisingly delicious.
BBQ Pizza Recipe Pork
- 1 lb. lean ground Pork
- 1 jar of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 prebaked 12″ Pizza crust
- 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings (pineapple, jalapenos, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Cook ground pork in a skillet for about 10 minutes, breaking it apart into small pieces about the size of a penny as it cooks.
- Once it’s cooked through and no pink remains, drain any excess grease from the pan. Then add the BBQ sauce and stir to combine.
- Spread the BBQ pork mixture on top of the prebaked pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
There you have it – a savory, sweet, and smoky BBQ Pork Pizza! With the incorporation of the pork and the thickness of the BBQ sauce, the flavours of this recipe truly take the traditional pizza up a notch.
Thanks to this recipe, you can create a cheesy, exotic, and delicious BBQ pizza in the comfort of your own home. But don’t let this recipe limit you – get creative, try different toppings, and enjoy the unique combination of flavours and textures. Bon appétit!