Deliciously Savory Pork Roast Grilling Recipe
Are you looking for an easy-to-make and tasty recipe that’s perfect for a summer BBQ? Look no further than this mouth-watering pork roast grilling recipe! This succulent and flavorful dish is sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
This recipe combines ingredients and cooking styles typically associated with al fresco cooking, with a traditional pork roast to create an incredibly tasty experience. The pork roast is marinated with a smoky-sweet glaze to give it a unique and unforgettable taste. To bring out the flavor even more, the roast is served with a subtly herbed mushrooms, sweet onions, and roasted potatoes that hold a firm texture, making for a delicious contrast with the pork.
Making this dish is super simple and requires minimal effort. The main ingredients for the marinade, such as brown sugar, garlic, and spices, can be blended together easily in a mortar and pestle and then the glaze can be added to the pork roast, which is then sealed in a zip-lock bag and left to marinate in the fridge overnight. In the morning, all you have to do is prepare the side dishes, pop the pork roast onto a hot coals-fired grill, and wait until the golden-brown crust is achieved, then sit back and enjoy the heavenly flavors that the pork roast create.
This recipe is a great way to spice up your summer BBQ (or any occasion!), so it’s definitely worth a try. Feel free to experiment with different flavors and ingredients to personalize this dish. For example, you could add different herbs and spices, or replace the mushrooms with a different vegetable. If you’re looking for similar recipes, why not try a slow-roasted pork shoulder or a Mediterranean-style grilled pork chops?
– 2 pound pork shoulder
– 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
– 1/4 teaspoon cumin
– 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
– 2 onions, chopped
– 2 potatoes, diced
1. In a mortar and pestle, mash together garlic, paprika, black pepper, chili powder, and cumin.
2. Mix in the brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil and honey.
3. Rub the glaze into the pork roast evenly and then put it into a ziplock bag and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
5. Place the marinated pork roast onto the grill and cook for 25-30 minutes, flipping once.
6. In a separate pan, lightly cook the mushrooms, onions, and potatoes.
7. Once the pork roast is fully cooked, plate the pork roast with the vegetables.
8. Serve and enjoy!