A Succulent Recipe For Leftover Pork Ribs
If you’re looking for a delicious way to whip up your leftover pork ribs, this recipe is sure to hit the spot! Its succulent mixture of spices, herbs, and fragrant flavors is reminiscent of a classic Caribbean dish, perfect for those wanting a taste of a tropical paradise.
Not only is the recipe deliciously delectable, it is also incredibly simple. Anyone can make this mouthwatering meal with just a few fresh ingredients and an hour of free time. For a truly unique experience, finish off with a topping of cilantro, lime juice, and finely chopped jalapenos.
– 4 pork ribs
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt to taste
– Preheat oven to 400F
– Place ribs on a baking tray lined with foil.
– Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, brown sugar, oregano, basil, olive oil, and salt in a bowl.
– Rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs.
– Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
– Take out of the oven, turn over ribs and increase oven temperature to 425F.
– Roast for an additional 15 minutes.
– Take out of the oven and let cool.
– Serve with your favorite side dishes.
Leftover pork ribs combined with this tantalizing blend of spices and herbs makes for a sumptuous meal! Enjoy a Caribbean-inspired taste with this easy-to-follow recipe that is sure to be a hit in any kitchen. Give it a try and experience something extraordinary!