Tantalizing Mojo Pork at Publix
Do you ever dream about taking a bite of moist and succulent pork that is full of wonderful flavors and delightful textures? If so, then you should try the Publix Mojo Pork. This dish is packed with flavor and will tantalize your taste buds. Its delectable combination of Cuban and Southwestern flavors makes it a unique and delicious entrée.
The Perfect Combination of Flavors
After Publix marinates the pork in a mixture of orange and lime juice, garlic and cumin, they slow-roast the meat to seal in all of the amazing flavors. The tender, juicy pork is served with a sauce made from extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lime juice and herbs, such as cilantro and oregano. When all of the flavors mingle together, it creates a hearty and tantalizing entrée that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Try It At Home
If you don’t have access to a Publix, you can still enjoy the Publix Mojo Pork experience at home. This simple recipe will be sure to bring a bit of the Cuban-Mexican flavor to your kitchen.
- 1 ½ pounds of boneless pork
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- Cut the pork into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, cumin, pepper, lime juice and orange juice.
- Add the pork strips and mix until all of the pork is coated with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread the pork strips on a large baking sheet.
- Roast the pork in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, oregano and cilantro.
- Remove the pork from the oven and spoon the sauce over the pork.
- Return the pork to the oven and continue to roast for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the oven and serve.
Now that you can make this delicious Publix Mojo Pork at home, you don’t have to miss out on this delicious entrée. Enjoy this dish with its tantalizing mixture of Cuban and Southwestern flavors. Whether you’re dining out at Publix or savoring it at home, you can make this entrée your own and enjoy it whenever you like. Bon Appétit!