The Juiciest Wagyu Ground Beef Recipe
Do you have a craving for something unique and delicious? Look no further than this amazing Wagyu ground beef recipe! Not only is this an easy-to-make dish, but it is packed with flavor and will satisfy any palate.
This tantalizing Wagyu ground beef recipe is sure to please. Wagyu, an exquisite breed of cattle, is prized for its high quality meat. Unlike traditional ground beef, Wagyu is renowned for its intense marbled-fat flavors and sensational tenderness.
– 2 lbs finely ground Wagyu beef
– 1 red onion, finely chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
– 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons butter
1. Begin by heating 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the red onions, garlic, and thyme and cook until the onions become soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the ground beef and season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Use a wooden spoon to break the beef up into small pieces and cook until it is nicely browned throughout, about 8 minutes.
5. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the butter to the skillet and stir everything together vigorously as it cooks until the beef has absorbed all of the fat, about 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot, accompanied by your favorite side dish, such as mashed potatoes, boiled vegetables, or a salad. Enjoy!
This Wagyu ground beef recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds! One bite will send you soaring to flavor-heaven. Rather than opting for your run of the mill ground beef dish, try something special and give this Wagyu ground beef recipe a try.