Shrimp & Beef Nachos Doritos – A Mexican-Inspired Treat
For those seeking a tasty, Mexican-inspired treat, look no further than the delicious combination of shrimp & beef nachos doritos! This cheesy, crunchy combination of flavors and textures will impress anyone at your next gathering.
We’ve taken the classic nacho ingredients – including shrimp and beef – and combined them with traditional Mexican flavors and a crunchy Doritos base. The result is a combination of flavor bursts, infused with tangy cheese, spicy peppers and herby aromatics. For an added zing, top off the nachos with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
– 4oz Doritos
– 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp
– 1/2 lb. cooked beef
– 1 cup pepper jack cheese
– 1/2 cup black beans
– 2 jalapenos
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons diced green onion
– 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
– 1 lime
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Place Doritos on an oven-safe plate or baking sheet
3. Place shrimp, beef, black beans, jalapenos and cheese on the Doritos.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the nacho mixture.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and nachos are hot.
6. Sprinkle with green onions and freshly chopped cilantro.
7. Squeeze a fresh lime over the nachos before serving.
This mouth-watering mix of flavors will satisfy even the biggest appetite. Serve with a side of guacamole or sour cream, and you’ve got a savory yet portable Mexican-inspired meal!
If you’re looking for more Mexican-inspired dishes, why not try our chicken tacos, beef burritos, or spicy ground beef tostadas? Or, if you simply can’t get enough of nachos, why not try our pork carnitas nachos or roasted vegetable nachos?
The point is, shrimp & beef nachos Doritos offer a unique and delicious combination of flavors that will have you coming back for more! So grab a plate and dig in to this tangy, cheesy, and spicy dish.