Ramona’s Hearty Beef and Potato Burrito: An Authentic Mexican Recipe
Ah, Ramona’s Beef and Potato Burrito – the perfect meal to fill your stomach with warmth and satisfaction. Prepare for an explosion of bold flavors and aromas that bring to mind all of the joys of Mexican cuisine.
This unique and authentic recipe takes the classic burrito to the next level with hearty ingredients and a unique cooking style. Enjoy succulent cuts of beef combined with pieces of tender potato, all cooked together in a flavorful tomato sauce to create a hearty burrito that will fill you up and hit all of the right spots.
-1 lb ground beef
-2 large potatoes, cubed
-1 small onion, minced
-1 garlic clove, minced
-1 can of diced tomatoes
-1 tablespoon of chili powder
-1 teaspoon of cumin
-1 teaspoon of paprika
-1 teaspoon of oregano
-1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
-salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until browned.
2. Once the beef is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the potatoes and onions to the same pan and sauté for 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Add in the garlic, tomatoes and seasonings and cook for a few more minutes.
5. Return the beef to the pan and cook for a few more minutes.
6. Place a large tortilla wrap on a plate and spoon the filling onto the center.
7. Drizzle with olive oil and fold the sides in to create the burrito.
This hearty burrito will bring Mexican flavors to your table. The combination of beef and potatoes with lots of seasoning is sure to satisfy your cravings. The burst of flavors from the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano and cayenne pepper will tantalize your tastebuds and make for a culinary experience like no other. Plus, its simple to make, so you’ll be enjoying your burrito in no time!
If you are looking for more Mexican-inspired recipes, why not check out some of our other favorites such as black bean tacos, street taco bowls, or even chilaquiles? We guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
Thanks to this delicious and unique recipe, you can easily bring delicious Mexican cuisine into your home. So, what are you waiting for? Gather your ingredients and get ready to make Ramona’s Beef and Potato Burrito!