Elevate Dinner with Pulled Beef Oven
Are you ready to up your dinner game? This pulled beef oven recipe offers an exciting and unique experience, but is surprisingly easy to prepare and cook. If you’re looking for something outside of your normal dinner routine, this dish is for you!
A Unique Take on Comfort Food
This recipe is inspired by French cuisine, but takes cues from all over the world. Aromatic spices, like cumin and oregano, give the beef a Mediterranean flavor. Unique ingredients like smoked paprika and red wine vinegar add complexity and depth to the flavors in the dish. The combination creates a succulent pulled beef oven that is far more interesting than traditional comfort food.
The flavors in this pulled beef oven recipe combine to create an intensely flavorful experience that will have your dinner guests raving. When the beef is marinated in these aromatic spices the flavor really intensifies and infuses the beef. When the beef is cooked low and slow and then shredded, you get this amazing melt-in-your-mouth texture. Combined with a flaky, buttery crust and a zesty salsa topping, it’s an explosion of flavor!
Easy to Prepare and Cook
This pulled beef oven recipe is surprisingly easy to prepare and cook. You start by marinating the beef in a combination of garlic, red wine vinegar and spices. Then, you assemble the pulled beef oven in a baking dish, top it with a buttery-flaky crust and bake it low and slow until the beef is tender, juicy and flavorful.
The Perfect Comfort Food
When the pulled beef oven comes out of the oven, it will be hard to resist digging right in! The combination of the succulent beef, lightly crisped crust and zesty salsa topping, make this dish an irresistible comfort food. Serve it with your favorite sides and you have a dinner that is sure to impress.
Pulled Beef Oven Recipe
- 1.5 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
For the Salsa:
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Combine garlic, cumin, oregano, smoked paprika, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add beef and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine diced tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef, and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a shallow baking dish.
- Melt butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Add flour and whisk until combined. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Pour butter-flour mixture over the beef. Spread evenly, then spread salsa over the top.
- Bake for 2 hours, until beef is tender and shreddable.
- Shred beef, then serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
So if you’re looking to elevate your dinner routine, this pulled beef oven is definitely the way to go. With this recipe, you get all of the flavor and satisfaction of a delicious comfort food dish, but with enough unique and interesting flavors to surprise and delight your taste buds. Give this pulled beef oven recipe a try tonight and you won’t be sorry!