Chocolate Mousse Tart, an Irresistible Desire to Your Taste Buds
If you’re one of those chocolate lovers who live for that cocoa-y taste, we’ve got the perfect treat for you – Chocolate Mousse Tart. This delectable dessert, an amalgamation of creamy, fluffy texture and heavenly chocolatey flavour, is sure to leave you enchanted – and just a spoonful away from pure delight!
Tempted? We thought so! To make this delicious little morsel, you’ll need:
– 200g dark chocolate
– 4 eggs
– 200g lightly salted butter
– ½ cup granulated sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla essence
-1 unwrapped tart shell
1. Preheat your oven to 175C and place your tart shell into the oven to cook for 10-12 minutes.
2 .Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie or double boiler for about 3 minutes.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the melted chocolate, sugar and vanilla to the bowl, mix well.
4. Once the tart shell is cooked, carefully remove from the oven and pour in the chocolate mixture.
5. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the surface is lightly cooked and the middle is still creamy.
6. Allow the tart to cool before serving – although we know this is going to be difficult!
This dish is sure to create the chocoholic in you – not too rich but just enough to tantalize your taste buds. For more variation, you could try experimenting with different flavours, such as adding peppermint essence, or using white chocolate instead of dark chocolate.
If you’re looking for a way to wow your guests, why not try our Chocolate Mousse Tart? After one slice, your guests will be thanking you for introducing them to pure bliss!