A Delicious Spanish Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious treat that takes you on a culinary adventure, turn to this traditional Spanish chocolate chip cookie recipe! In this special recipe, the unique combination of Spanish ingredients and classic cookie flavors result in a truly memorable experience.
The secret to this scrumptious dessert lies in its combination of fragrant, spicy flavors and familiar sweetness. Rich cocoa powder provides a base flavor, but it is blended with the Spanish flavors of cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla to create a distinctly Hispanic version of a chocolate chip cookie.
– ¾ cup butter, softened
– 1 ½ cups of packed brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
– ½ teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon of ground cloves
– 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cream together the butter and the brown sugar with an electric mixer.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
4. Mix in the vanilla extract.
5. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
6. Fold the mixture into the egg batter until fully combined.
7. Gently mix in the chocolate chips.
8. Drop tablespoons of the cookie dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
9. After baking, let the cookies cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
Enjoy these flavorful, soft-baked Spanish chocolate chip cookies! They’re sure to add a unique twist to any gathering or simply satisfy your sweet tooth. Looking for a variation? Consider replacing the cinnamon and cloves with cardamom and orange zest for a subtler flavor.
Whichever way you choose to enjoy this recipe, you’re sure to be delighted by the perfect combination of Spanish spices and traditional chocolate-chip cookie goodness.