Delightful Beef Cheeks Pressure Cooker
Looking for something a little different for dinner? Then you’ve got to try this Beef Cheeks Pressure Cooker recipe. Succulent and tender, it is a great way to introduce a new flavor to your table while also utilizing modern time-saving techniques.
Full of cultural influences and bursting with flavor, this is a dish that is sure to please even the most orthodox palates. Usually served as part of a more complex meal, the intense flavor of beef cheeks is great when cooked slowly and tenderized with a pressure cooker.
-2lbs beef cheeks
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 cup beef broth
-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
-2 tablespoons tomato paste
-2 tablespoons honey
-1 teaspoon pepper
-1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1. Begin by heating the olive oil in a medium-sized pot over medium heat.
2. Add the beef cheeks and brown on both sides, about 5-7 minutes per side.
3. Once the beef cheeks are browned, add the garlic powder, paprika, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, honey, and pepper. Give the pot a stir.
4. Place the lid on the pot and pressure cook for 45 minutes.
5. After 45 minutes, release the pressure and add the chopped parsley.
This recipe is definitely a keeper! Not only is it easy to prepare, but it is full of unique yet delicious ingredients and flavors. The beef cheeks are cooked to perfection with a tantalizing and slightly sweet blend of herbs and spices, melt-in-your-mouth texture, and a hint of smokiness.
If you want to further enhance the flavors of the dish, serve over mashed potatoes or quinoa and top with a dollop of cream. You can also pair this recipe with some traditional sides from different cultures, such as french fries, Greek sautéed vegetables, mashed plantains, or Mexican chorizo.
Have you ever cooked beef cheeks before? If not, let this pressure cooker recipe be your starting point! You won’t be sorry you ventured out of your comfort zone, as this dish is sure to become a family favorite.