This unique salad offers all the health benefits of edamame beans, combined with the texture and flavor of diced vegetables and the delightful aroma of sesame oil. It’s an easy-to-make dish that provides a variety of health benefits, including plenty of heart-friendly vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
Soy Bean Salad Recipe
– 2 cups cooked edamame beans
– 2 cups of diced vegetables of your choice
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine edamame beans and diced vegetables.
2. In a separate small bowl, mix together the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the sauce over the veggies and beans and mix until everything is evenly coated.
4. Serve chilled or at room temperature as a side dish or part of an entrée.
This easy-to-make soy bean salad is a great way to reap the health benefits of edamame beans while also enjoying the flavor and texture of diced vegetables. It makes a great accompaniment to Japanese-inspired dishes such as teriyaki or noodle dishes, and it’s also delicious as a stand-alone lunch or dinner entrée.
A similar dish, known as green soybean salad, uses shiro-dashi instead of sesame oil, and adds mushrooms, seaweed and other ingredients for an even more flavorful experience. Whichever recipe you try, you’ll be sure to enjoy this delicious, nutrient-rich salad.
Soy bean salad is the perfect way to get your dose of vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients in an enjoyable, simple-to-make dish that’s full of flavor and texture. Give this unique recipe a try today and enjoy its deliciousness and health benefits!