Kardashian Salad: A Tasty Take on Mediterranean Cuisine
Have you heard of the Kardashian Salad? It’s a delicious Mediterranean dish that has been making a serious splash in the foodie world.
This mouthwatering salad is a fusion of traditional Mediterranean flavors and modern American tastes. We will be using mixed greens, cucumber, goat cheese, mint, olives and a zesty balsamic vinaigrette to create an appetizing dish that your taste-buds will thank you for.
- 1/2 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 head of spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup of olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, feta cheese and olives. Toss until evenly distributed.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil together.
- Pour the vinaigrette and oil over the salad and toss lightly to evenly coat.
- Finish by garnishing with the chopped mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Kardashian Salad is an interesting take on traditional Mediterranean cuisine. With its unique blend of flavors, this dish can easily be a show-stopper – perfect for both casual and formal occasions. The fresh ingredients give the salad a burst of flavor while the balsamic vinaigrette adds the perfect amount of acidity to the dish.
The flavor, texture and aroma of this salad is definitely something to be bragged about. Plus, it’s so easy to whip up. In just a few minutes, you can be enjoying a delicious salad that is sure to leave you and your guests satisfied.
If you’re looking for something a little different to try, give this Kardashian Salad a shot. You won’t be disappointed.