Experience Delicious High Altitude Bread Machine Baking
When it comes to baking, there’s nothing like whipping up an incredible homemade loaf in your very own bread machine. And when you take into consideration the unique natural environment of living at a higher altitude–things can get even tastier. That’s why we’re excited to share this delicious high altitude bread machine recipe that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Each bite of this loaf has a wonderfully delicate texture that melts in your mouth. The combination of ingredients we’ve used provides a unique flavor profile not found in any other baking endeavor. It’s easy to prepare, allowing time for other tasty culinary creations or simply enjoying the process of sharing each slice with friends and family.
• 2 ¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 eggs
• 1 ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
• 7 tablespoons melted butter
• 2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat the bread machine to High Altitude setting.
2. Place melted butter in the bread machine.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
4. Pour flour mixture into the bread machine.
5. Add eggs, yogurt, and honey, and mix until blended.
6. Set the bread machine to its “Normal” cycle and allow it to bake for about 2 hours.
7. When finished, remove from the bread machine and enjoy!
This scrumptious loaf is the perfect way to get creative in the kitchen, while adding a little extra flavor to your baking. Experiencing the unique ingredients of a high altitude baking adventure is truly something to savor, especially when made with fresh, wholesome ingredients. So why not give this recipe a try and experience the joys of the bread machine at an entirely new level?
We hope you love this high altitude bread machine recipe as much as we do. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll be sure to come back to it over and over again. Enjoy!