Craving a Delicious Rye Bread that’s 100% Gluten Free?
If you’re gluten free and have been missing the faint taste of rye bread, you’re in luck. No more dull gluten free bread swaps – here’s a unique Rye Bread Gluten Free recipe that’s sure to satisfy your craving.
Inspired by Eastern European culinary traditions, this Rye Bread Gluten Free is truly a specialty. This bread is made with a mix of quinoa flour, almond flour and buckwheat flour. The use of buckwheat gives it a distinct earthy flavor, which is balanced out nicely with a bit of salt and molasses. Sweet and savory, this bread may just become your go to loaf.
– 1 ½ cups quinoa flour
– 1 cup almond flour
– ¾ cup buckwheat flour
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 2 tbsp psyllium husk
– ½ tsp salt
– ½ cup molasses
– 2 ½ cup warm water
– 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
– 11/2 tsp caraway seeds
– Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven) or 350°F.
– Line a 1kg/ 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper, and set aside.
– Mix together the quinoa flour, almond flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder and psyllium husk in a bowl, stirring to combine and make sure there are no lumps.
– Add in the salt, molasses, warm water, and rapeseed oil and stir the mixture until everything is fully combined.
– Add the caraway seeds and stir to combine.
– Tip the mixture into the lined loaf tin and spread into an even layer.
– Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, until the top is golden brown and a skewer comes out clean
– Once baked, turn out onto a wire rack to cool down.
– Slice, serve and enjoy!
This Rye Bread Gluten Free is perfect for those days when you crave that unique rye flavour, with a significant crunch. It goes great with savory and sweet toppings alike. Surprise your tastebuds with a unique bread recipe that’s hard to resist!
If you’re looking for more options for gluten free breads, check out this Coconut Flour Bread. It’s a great sweet yeast bread choice for sandwiching sweet or savory fillings. Or for a faster bread recipe, try this Easy Rye Bread. Make sure to use gluten free ingredients for any of these recipes if you want a 100% gluten free option like this Rye Bread Gluten Free recipe.