A Grilled Wedge Salad like No Other
Are you ready for a fresh and delicious salad that will tantalize your taste buds? If so, then a grilled wedge salad is just the thing for you. Bursting with flavor, this grilled wedge salad offers a uniqueculinary experience that will leave you wanting more.
You won’t find this salad on the menu of the local eatery, because the recipe is steeped in cultural influences and features unusual ingredients and cooking methods. Every bite of this grilled wedge salad will feature a unique perplexity of flavors that together create an unparalleled culinary experience.
Let’s get started! To make this grilled wedge salad, you will need:
• 2 romaine lettuce wedges
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning, divided
• 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
• 8 strips of crispy bacon, crumbled
• 1 large tomato, diced
• 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place romaine lettuce wedges onto the hot grill and grill for 4-5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
3. Brush the grilled romaine wedges with olive oil and season with half of the Italian herb seasoning.
4. Grill for another 4-5 minutes, until the lettuce is slightly charred and wilted.
5. On a serving plate, top grilled wedges with crumbled blue cheese, bacon, tomato, and remaining Italian seasoning.
6. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve hot.
This grilled wedge salad is a pleasure to prepare and even more of a pleasure to devour! An easy and delicious meal, this recipe packs in the flavors and will leave your kitchen smelling heavenly.
If you’re looking for something new and exciting to mix up your salad routine, this grilled wedge salad is it! It borrows flavors from various culinary traditions and showcases unique ingredients to create a flavorful experience unlike any other. If you’re not a fan of balsamic glaze, feel free to substitute your favorite salad dressing instead.