Soft Biscotti Cookies: The Perfect Treat for Every Occasion
Everyone loves a good biscotti! Whether you’re having a cup of coffee with a friend or enjoying a cozy night in, having a few of these crumbly cookies always adds to the experience. Our version of biscotti keeps the classic crunchy texture and flavor, but adds a delightful buttery softness that melts in your mouth. Now you can enjoy biscotti without the fear of breaking your tooth!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together the eggs, butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder; stir into the egg mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
These soft biscotti cookies make for the perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee or evening tea. The buttery goodness of the cookies and the crunchiness of the walnuts provide an enjoyable flavor and pleasant texture. As you bite into the cookie, you’ll experience the delightful crunch of the exterior leading to a delightfully soft interior.
Enjoy the treat with friends, family, or all on your own — however you have it, you’re sure to fall in love with these soft and delicious biscotti cookies. So, go ahead and treat yourself and your loved ones to a sweet and soft snack today!