Ovaltine Cookies: Sweet nostalgia comes to life
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ cup butter, softened
– 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 2/3 cup granulated sugar
– 1/3 cup milk
– 2 tablespoons Ovaltine Classic
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 to 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugars, milk, Ovaltine and eggs until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in vanilla extract.
5. Gradually mix in flour mixture until just incorporated.
6. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
The Perfect Combination of Sweet Nostalgia and Chocolatey Goodness
We aren’t sure about you, but for us, there’s just something about Ovaltine cookies that takes us back to days gone by. They’re a timeless treat that are bursting with nostalgia, as well as delicious chocolatey goodness.
Made with a combination of all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, butter, brown and granulated sugars, milk, Ovaltine Classic, eggs and vanilla extract, they contain the perfect blend of crunchy, sweet and savory flavors.
These cookies are perfect for any time of day and can be made in just minutes. Why not let yourself get lost in a moment of nostalgic goodness and make a batch of Ovaltine cookies today? We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Ovaltine cookies also make great gifts for friends, family and coworkers. Everyone loves the combination of rich chocolate flavor and nostalgia that these delectable treats have to offer.
So grab your apron and mixing bowl and get baking. You won’t regret it.