Cookie Dreams Come True with Millie Cookie
Have you ever wanted to indulge in a tall stack of warm, soft cookies? Imagine for a moment biting a piece of sugary, buttery heaven and delight in its simple yet spectacular flavours. If this sounds like a dream come true, then our Millie Cookie recipe is for you!
Originally created in Latin American kitchens, the Millie Cookie is a classic delight that is well-loved by many – and for good reason. Our recipe celebrates traditional ingredients like butter and sugar, but introduces unique flavourings such as condensed milk, cinnamon and oats to create a truly sumptuous treat.
-1 stick (or 112g) of unsalted butter, softened
-1/3 cup (about 70g) of granulated sugar
-1/3 cup (about 70g) of condensed milk
-1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-2 cups (about 240g) of all-purpose flour
-3/4 cup (about 90g) of regular oats
-3 tablespoons of sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large bowl, use a hand whisk or electric beater to cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the condensed milk, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt, mixing well to combine all of the ingredients.
4. Gradually add in the flour, mixing until it is completely incorporated.
5. Add the oats and mix well to combine.
6. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
7. Divide the cookie dough into spoonfuls and carefully place them into the pan.
8. Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of the cookie dough evenly.
9. Place in the preheated oven and bake for up to 20 minutes (or until cookie are lightly golden-brown).
10. Allow the cookies to cool before serving. Enjoy!
Our Millie Cookie is an absolute delight and a must-have in any kitchen. Its unique combination of sweet and savoury make it a joy to devour and provides an extreme burst of flavour. Whether you choose to serve it as is or with a dollop of ice cream, there’s no denying that this cookie is worth dreaming about!