The Definitive Guide to Herbalife Cookies
Herbalife Cookies are the perfect snack for those looking to indulge in guilt-free goodness. These tasty treats are low in sugar, high in protein and fiber, and feature an abundance of nourishing herbs and superfoods. Whether you’re looking for a pre-workout snack or need an afternoon pick-me-up, Herbalife Cookies are the perfect way to treat yourself without the calories and sugar. Read on to learn more about the benefits of Herbalife Cookies and how to make your own delicious creations!
Nutritional Benefits of Herbalife Cookies
Herbalife Cookies are a meal replacement snack that offer a healthy and convenient way to keep you full and fuelled throughout the day. Containing high-quality plant-based ingredients like coconut, chia seeds, almond flour, and protein-rich whey protein powder, Herbalife Cookies provide your body with the protein, minerals, antioxidants, and healthy fats it needs to stay energized. Additionally, superfood herbs like maca, ashwagandha, and cinnamon help balance the body and regulate hormones, making Herbalife Cookies an ideal snack for those looking for a natural way to keep their energy up and improve overall wellbeing.
Homemade Herbalife Recipes
Whether you prefer a classic chocolate chip cookie or a unique twist on no-bake energy balls, Herbalife Cookies can be used for a variety of delicious recipes. Try your hand at one (or all!) of these easy-to-follow recipes:
Herbalife Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup Herbalife Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together almond flour, Herbalife Protein Powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, melt coconut oil for about one minute and add in the vanilla extract and maple syrup, mixing together until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together until a cookie dough forms.
- Fold in vegan chocolate chips and mixOnce combined, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to form the dough into round cookies.The size of the cookie will determine how many cookies you can get out of the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving.
Herbalife Coconut Date Energy Balls
- 1 cup Medjool Dates (pitted and soaked in hot water)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Herbalife Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder
- 1 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- Place the soaked and pitted dates in a food processor and pulse until broken down, but not a paste.
- Add the coconut flakes, almond butter, Herbalife Protein Powder, Maca powder, and ashwagandha powder and pulse until ingredients become a paste and all ingredients are fully mixed.
- Using an ice-cream scoop or spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into balls.
- Optional – roll in more coconut flakes for decoration.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Herbalife Cookies and other snacks featuring Herbalife Protein Powder and superfood herbs offer a deliciously healthy way to stay energized and keep you feeling energized throughout the day. Whether you’re looking for a healthy afternoon snack or pre-workout fuel, Herbalife Cookies and energy balls are the perfect way to indulge guilt-free. With these recipes and the countless others available online, you’re sure to find the perfect snack to fit your needs.