Introducing The Delicious Guava Chicken Hawaiian
Welcome to the delicious world of Guava Chicken Hawaiian. Our recipe is sure to tantalize the taste buds of even the most jaded of palettes. With the perfect balance of sweet and savory, this dish is a symphony of umami that will leave your guests wanting more.
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup guava nectar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, guava nectar, ginger, garlic powder, olive oil, brown sugar, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Mix until everything is evenly combined.
- Add the chicken thighs to the marinade. Cover and refrigerate the chicken for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the marinated chicken in a baking dish and arrange the diced pineapple around the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes, until it is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Guava Chicken Hawaiian is one of those dishes that is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next gathering. A tantalizing balance of sweet and savory, this dish is guaranteed to please even the most discerning of palettes. If you really want to take your dish to the next level, consider pairing it with some sticky white rice and a side of roasted vegetables. Enjoy!