Introducing Guava Chicken
When it comes to juicy, flavorful chicken dishes, guava chicken stands out as one of the best. Brimming with tasty, tropical guava and marinated to perfection, this dish is sure to become a mainstay in your weekly meal rotation. Easy to make and sure to please, guava chicken will be your new favorite dish!
– 4 boneless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 2/3 cup guava jam
– 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
3. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet and cook 5 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
4. In a bowl, whisk together guava jam, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, and garlic, then pour over chicken breasts. Cover skillet with a lid (or tented aluminum foil) and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove lid and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees internally. Serve and enjoy!
Discover the Incredible Flavor of Guava Chicken
Guava chicken is an incredible dish that will have everyone at the table licking their lips and asking for more. The marinade of guava jam and other ingredients provide a delicious and unique flavor that is sure to please everyone. The sweet and tangy marinade really comes out during the baking process, and the chicken will be incredibly juicy and succulent. This dish is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party!