A Delicious Dill Bread Recipe
If you’re looking for a delectable and unique way to enjoy a classic favorite, look no further than this dill bread recipe!! Combining the freshness of dill with doughy goodness, this warm and flavorful bread is sure to be a hit.
This nutrient-packed loaf has just the right amount of savory dill flavoring that is sure to tantalize taste buds. As a bonus, it’s extremely simple to make and bakes up in just an hour. And with no special ingredients or techniques, it’s a great way to give an ordinary item a special makeover.
– 3 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 2 cups dairy or vegan milk of your choice
– ¼ cup vegetable oil
– 2 teaspoons fresh, chopped dill
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, tablespoon, whisk together flour, baking powder, sea salt, and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together dairy or vegan milk and vegetable oil. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring just enough to combine.
4. Add dill; stir again until the dill is evenly distributed.
5. Pour batter into the greased loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool and then slice and enjoy!
This flavor-packed dill bread is a great way to break up the routine of baking. With its unique and delicious taste, this is sure to be a hit among family and friends. Whether you enjoy it as a snack or eat it as an accompaniment to a meal, you can’t go wrong!
This dill bread is also a great way to introduce a bit of European flair to a traditional American favorite. While the European recipes for this type of bread have varied ingredients, this one features simple and accessible ingredients that are perfect for the ordinary American kitchen.
For a truly unique loaf, try experimenting with different types of herbs or spices. Maybe even toss a few jalapenos or olives into the mix. There is no wrong way to enjoy this tasty and unique dill bread recipe!