Baseball Cookies: An All-American Treat
Nothing says “America” quite like baseball – and nothing quite says “America’s favorite pastime” like baseball-shaped cookies! From kids to adults, baseball fans from all across the nation are sure to love these delicious treats.
These cookies are easy to make and definitely easy to eat! Perfect for game-day gatherings or any occasion, these cookies are sure to be a hit no matter where you serve them. Plus, you can customize them however you like to suit any taste or diet, making them just as perfect for someone with dietary restrictions or lovers of unique flavors as for the typical baseball fan.
• 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
• 1 ½ cups sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• ½ cup of sprinkles (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, combine baking powder and flour, and gradually add to the creamed mixture, stirring thoroughly.
5. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them on a greased cookie sheets.
6. Use a baseball-shaped cookie cutter to cut out your cookie dough.
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are just lightly browned.
8. Once cooled, decorate the cookies with frosting or sprinkles (optional).
Deliciously Decadent and Easily Customizable
These baseball cookies are soft, yet crunchy, with sweet, buttery goodness surely to tantalize your taste buds – and your nose! Best of all, they’re so easily customized to match any occasion or any dietary restrictions. Whether you want to add some food coloring to make themed cookies for a birthday party, or you want to switch up the vanilla extract for something more flavorful (like almond or coconut), you’ll be able to make the perfect sweet treat for any occasion.
These cookies are also a great way to show off your baking skills! With each batch, you can get as decorative as you like, adding frosting, different colors of sprinkles, or any other decorations to make them even more special. Kids will love helping you make and decorate these delicious treats – and everyone will love snacking on them!
So the next time you’re planning a game-day celebration or the quintessential Fourth of July barbecue, make sure to add these baseball cookies to the menu – they’re sure to be a hit! No matter who you’re serving them to, these cookies are sure to please. Plus, your guests are sure to appreciate the fact that you put so much effort into making them something special.