Worcestershire Sauce Meatloaf Recipe
Are you looking for a simple, yet flavorful entree? Look no further than this Worcestershire Sauce Meatloaf Recipe. This classic dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser and will have everyone asking for seconds.
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 1 cup of onion, diced
- ½ cup of dry breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- Optional: Ketchup or BBQ sauce for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef and onions.
- Add breadcrumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir until combined.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, form mixture into an oval shape. Spread ketchup or BBQ sauce on the top, if desired.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Enjoy this classic Worcestershire sauce meatloaf! It’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends. This dish can easily be customized to suit everyone’s taste. Make sure to always use high quality ingredients for the best results.