Indulging and Flavorful White Chicken Chili Recipe in Hindi
Ah, wintertime! The time of snuggling up in warm blankets and panacottas, of hot cups of masala chai, and of course, the delightful comfort food! There’s nothing like a good meal to soothe away the chill of a long winter evening. And today, we’re preparing a truly scrumptious dish, the White Chicken Chili!
This dish is a classic favorite that’s served in many a cozy cafe and restaurant. While you can find versions of this recipe all across the world, we’re serving up a special Hindi version that’s sure to tantalize your taste buds. It’s going to be apna stall of goodness, combining flavors from both North and South India. With a zesty and unique flavor, this White Chicken Chili is sure to become a family favorite.
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cans of white beans
- 5 cups of chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion, garlic and sauté until the onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and stir to combine.
- Add the white beans, chicken broth, cumin powder, garam masala and chilli powder. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a sprinkle of garlic powder and a dollop of sour cream.
This delicious dish is the perfect winter warmer! But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it all year round. As you can tell from the ingredients, it has a perfect balance of simple, traditional flavors and east-meets-west goodies. Plus, this recipe can be easily doubled or halved to accommodate however large (or small) your crowd is.
This unique White Chicken Chili is sure to tantalize your taste buds, and leave you and your loved ones feeling content and cozy! Enjoy!