Spice Up Your Dinner with Venison Meatloaf
When it comes to comfort food, there’s nothing like a good meatloaf. But for something a little different, why not try making venison meatloaf? Venison is healthy and delicious and makes the perfect centerpiece for a hearty family meal. Follow this simple recipe for the best venison meatloaf you’ve ever had.
- 1 ½ lbs ground venison
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the venison, onion, garlic, ketchup, bread crumbs, egg, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the top is nicely browned.
- Let the meatloaf cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Venison meatloaf is an excellent way to add something new to your family meal. It’s easy to make, healthy, and absolutely delicious. Try it tonight and enjoy a hearty, nutritious dinner. Bon appétit!