Toddy Cold Brew Recipe
Cold brewing coffee is an amazing process that provides a delicious, smooth, and balanced cup of coffee. One of the most popular methods to cold brew your own coffee at home is the Toddy Cold Brew. Ready in 8 hours, this simple recipe is easy to make and will provide a great cold brew cup of coffee with minimal effort.
– 8 ounces ground coffee of your choice
– 60 ounces of filtered, cold water
– Toddy Cold Brew System
1. Take your filter and place it into the cold brew system and secure it in place.
2. Add 8 ounces of your preferred grind of coffee to the filter.
3. Pour the filtered, cold water over the grounds and make sure it is evenly distributed.
4. Allow the coffee to steep for 8 hours in the cold brew system.
5. After 8 hours, remove the filter from the system and discard the grounds.
6. Pour coffee from the system into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
7. Enjoy your delicious cup of cold brew coffee!
Cold brewing coffee is an excellent way to experience a smooth cup of coffee without the harshness that can come with hot brewed coffee. With the Toddy Cold Brew system, you can easily make your own cold brew coffee right at home. So give this recipe a try and enjoy your own cold brew coffee in just 8 hours!