Introducing The Chew Fried Chicken: A Recipe Bursting with Flavor
If you’re looking for a fried chicken recipe that blends the classic Southern favorite with the exotic tastes of the East, The Chew Fried Chicken is the dish for you. A fusion of traditional Southern comfort meets Southeast Asian spices, this fried chicken recipe is one that is sure to tantalize anyone’s tastebuds.
The key to this fascinating dish stems from blending tantalizing spices and seasonings from both sides of the spectrum and using a host of ingredients that, when combined, result in a burst of flavor. This recipe is sure to perplex and astound, even the most die-hard of fried chicken fans.
-2 lbs chicken pieces
-3/4 cup cornstarch
-3 large eggs
-1/4 cup soy sauce
-1/4 cup fish sauce
-1 inch fresh ginger, grated
-4 cloves garlic, minced
-1 teaspoon ground turmeric
-2 tablespoons brown sugar
-2 tablespoons red curry paste
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
-1 cup jasmine rice (for serving)
1. In a large bowl, combine the cornstarch, eggs, soy sauce, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, turmeric, brown sugar, and red curry paste. Whisk until mixture reaches an even consistency.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and coat the chicken in the marinade. Cover and allow the chicken to marinate at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
3. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
4. Working in batches, add the chicken pieces to the skillet and fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
5. Serve immediately with jasmine rice.
The Chew Fried Chicken is a unique and delicious dish that will have everyone at the table asking for thirds. By combining the exotic flavors of Southeast Asia with the comfort of Southern fried chicken, the result is a flavorful and tantalizing fusion dish that is sure to please.
When it comes to fried chicken, this simple yet delicious recipe will have your taste buds perplexed, yet craving more. So go ahead and try out this unique and tasty dish – you won’t regret it.