Texas Roadhouse Ranch
Texas Roadhouse ranch has long been a house favorite. The tangy ranch dip is perfect for a variety of appetizers and salads, and it’s so full of flavor that it’s often served up as a dipping sauce. This recipe is about to tell you how you can make your own Texas Roadhouse Ranch dip at home.
Texas Roadhouse Ranch Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in the buttermilk.
- Mix in the shallots, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Add the lemon juice, if using, and mix until combined.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
The Texas Roadhouse ranch dip recipe is super simple and makes a delicious creamy condiment to serve with your favorite appetizers, sandwiches, salads, or even just chips and veggies. Plus, it’s a great way to use up extra herbs you might have on hand. If you’d like, you can even add garlic or onion powder to give the dip an extra kick.
Making your own Ranch dressing is a great way to save money and customize the spice levels to your taste. You don’t have to worry about any added preservatives or additives. While it won’t be quite the same as the restaurant version, this Texas Roadhouse-style dip will still be a hit at your next get-together. Enjoy!