Texas Roadhouse Chicken – A Delightfully Sizzling Treat
Do you get excited just by hearing the name Texas Roadhouse Chicken? I know I do! This dish is simply one to tantalize your taste buds. And it’s even better when you make it yourself!
It is a unique mix of Southern and Tex-Mex, making it one of the most delicious and savory dishes I’ve ever had. Not to mention it’s easy to cook and served with ebullience.
This sizzling treat is made with only the freshest ingredients, including boneless chicken breasts, eggs, bread crumbs and garlic. The flavours of these ingredients will perk you up like a zesty foment and leave you with a lingering aftertaste that is hard to ignore.
If you want to add an extra oomph to the dish, jazz it up by incorporating queso fresco and cilantro. The cilantro coupled with Mexican spices gives your chicken a zesty zest. And the queso fresco adds creaminess and complexity that are hard to resist.
Once the ingredients are ready, the cooking process is simple. Start by coating the chicken on both sides with the egg mixture. Then dredge the chicken through the bread crumbs and other seasonings until it’s evenly coated.
Once the chicken is ready, heat oil in a skillet on medium heat and once it’s hot, shallow fry the chicken until both sides are golden brown.
Once cooked well, serve the Texas Roadhouse Chicken with some coleslaw and pico de gallo on the side. Enjoy it with your friends or family for the ultimate Texas-style fiesta!
• 2 boneless chicken breasts
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup bread crumbs
• 1 garlic bulb
• 2 tablespoons Mexican spices
• 3 tablespoons queso fresco
• 2 tablespoons cilantro
• Salt to taste
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs and set aside.
2. Crush the garlic and in a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Mexican spices and salt to taste.
3. Dip the chicken breasts in the eggs, and then dredge them through the bread crumbs and seasoning mix.
4. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken one at a time. Cook until golden brown.
5. To serve, sprinkle some queso fresco and cilantro on top and serve with side dishes such as coleslaw or pico de gallo.
Ready to feast on delightful Texas Roadhouse Chicken? So why wait; get your kitchen ready and you’ll have this delectable dish in no time. Nothing tastes better than the inviting aroma of homemade Texas taste!
So go ahead and indulge yourselves in the Tex-mex tangsk of the Texas Roadhouse Chicken. Until next time, bon appetite!