Strawberry Hennessy Margarita
If you’re looking for a delicious twist on a summer favorite, try this Strawberry Hennessy Margarita. Combining the sweetness of strawberries with the smooth taste of Hennessy and the tartness of a margarita, this tantalizing concoction will be a hit with all your summer guests. This delightful beverage can be made with or without alcohol, so everyone can enjoy it!
– 1 ounce Silver Tequila
– 2 ounces Hennessy
– 2 ounces Strawberry Liqueur
– 2 ounces fresh lime juice
– 2 ounces fresh orange juice
– 4 to 5 fresh strawberries, halved
– Crushed ice
– Lime twisted, to garnish (optional)
1. In a shaker, add all of the ingredients except the ice. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds and then add the crushed ice.
2. Strain the margaritas into two glasses and garnish with a twisted lime.
3. Serve the margaritas with straws and enjoy!