Spinach Wrap with Chicken Recipe
Whether you’re looking for a meal or a snack, a spinach wrap with chicken is an easy, nutritious and delicious option. This recipe is a creative way to work more vegetables into your day and make a quick, go-to meal. A good source of iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium, spinach can provide you with a significant amount of energy. And, when combined with protein from chicken, give you even more staying power to keep you going. Here’s how to make a delicious spinach wrap with chicken.
- 2-3 ounces of cooked chicken
- 4 spinach tortillas
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1/2 cup of fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken, red pepper, red onion, and salsa.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place 2 spinach tortillas in the skillet. Top with 1/4 cup of the chicken salsa mixture and a handful of baby spinach. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, then flip the wraps over and cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until the wraps are golden brown and the filling is hot.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve warm.
These spinach wraps with chicken make a healthy, tasty snack or meal. With the combination of nutritious spinach, protein-packed chicken, and a little bit of spices, you can enjoy a delicious and satisfying wrap. Give this easy recipe a try and get creative with your favorite add-ins like tomatoes, avocado, feta cheese, hummus, or whatever else you’re in the mood for. Enjoy!