Soy Sauce Chicken
This classic Asian dish is a favorite of many. The soy sauce gives the chicken a deep flavor, while the garlic and ginger provide a nice kick. It’s a great dish to serve at any special gathering, and it’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
• 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
• 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
3. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add soy sauce, brown sugar, and chicken broth. Increase heat to medium-high and bring sauce to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer chicken for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve immediately over steamed rice and enjoy!