Smothered Chicken Texas Roadhouse Recipe
Texas Roadhouse is known for their steak and country-style cooking style. This smothered chicken recipe takes the famous Texas Roadhouse flavor and combines it with a comfort food favorite. This easy-to-prepare dish will surely be a hit with family and friends.
– 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
– 1 can cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Place chicken in a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt.
4. Spread the mixture over the chicken.
5. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted.