Skip to content
Skinny Chicken Recipe
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 2 Sweet potatoes / peeled and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 unwaxed lemon / sliced into 8 thin rounds
- Juice of half a lemon
- 8 cloves of garlic / lightly crushed n peeled
- fresh rosemary herb / roughly chopped
- Runny honey
- Salt n’ Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Get 4 pieces of baking paper, each piece at least 4 times the size of each chicken breast, and fold each piece of paper in half.
- Season each chicken breast and place one in the middle of each sheet, right next to the folded line. Divide the sweet potato and lemon juice equally between the parcels and add two cloves of garlic to each. Sprinkle with the chopped rosemary, a little drizzle of honey, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place two slices of lemon on top of each chicken breast then fold the parchment over to make a parcel, folding the edges to ensure no steam will escape. Place on a baking sheet.
- Leave the parcels in the oven for around 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
Share This Article