Sesame chicken is an excellent dish that blends sweet and savory flavors for an amazing, internationally-inspired dinner. It also easy to make at home with a few simple ingredients. This recipe combines chicken, sesame oil, and garlic, to create a savory, fluffy dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds!
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 3 tbsp of sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a baking pan with a bit of oil.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken tenders with the sesame oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken in the baking pan, making sure to spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
This sesame chicken recipe is a delicious, easy meal the whole family will love. Serve with steamed or stir-fried vegetables, and you’ll have an unforgettable dinner!