Self Love Jar Spell
Self-care can be a powerful tool to boost motivation and to recharge your energy. This simple self-love jar spell is a creative way to focus on your feelings of self-love, confidence and empowerment. Crafting this self-love jar spell will take around 10-20 minutes, and when done correctly can help you to take better care of yourself and focus on your own needs for comfort.
- 1/4 cup of pink himalayan salt
- 6 drops rose oil
- 6 drops lavender oil
- A handful of rose petals
- A handful of bay leaves
- Small piece of pink cloth (approx. 2″x2″)
- 1 clear glass jar with a lid
- Fill your jar with the salt.
- Carefully add the rose oil, lavender oil and bay leaves to the jar.
- Place the cloth gently on top of the mixture.
- Slowly sprinkle the rose petals into the jar.
- Place the lid on the jar, and give it a few gentle shakes to combine the ingredients.
- As you close the lid, take a few moments to close your eyes and visualise your self-love radiating from the jar.
- Keep the self-love jar somewhere special, such as on your nightstand, and open it whenever you need some extra love and care.
Using the simple recipe above, you can create a self-love jar in just a few minutes. The combination of pink himalayan salt, rose oil, lavender oil, rose petals and bay leaves helps to promote feelings of love, comfort and self-care. When crafting your jar spell, be sure to let your own intentions guide you, with an intention such as “I will fill myself with unconditional love”. This self-love jar spell is a beautiful ritual to practice and share with someone you love or care about.