Delicious and Easy to Make: Raspberry Chicken
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy to make meal, raspberry chicken will be the perfect dish for you. This classic dish is light, flavorful and a great option for a busy weeknight. Here is all you need and how to make it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil for about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add the vinegar, raspberry jam, chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until everything is combined and bring to a slow simmer.
- Add the chicken cubes and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the fresh parsley and remove from heat. Serve over rice or pasta and garnish with sesame seeds and extra parsley.
This raspberry chicken dish is sure to be a hit with the whole family. It is so easy to make and packed with flavor and nutrition. Everyone will love the sweet and tangy flavors and the lightness of this dish. Serve over a bed of rice or pasta for a complete and delicious meal. Enjoy!