-1 tablespoon dried sage
-1 tablespoon dried rosemary
-1 tablespoon chamomile
-1 tablespoon epsom salt
-1 tablespoon sea salt
-1 teaspoon black peppercorns
-1 teaspoon dried lavender
-1 glass jar with lid
-1 white or silver candle
-Matches or lighter
1. Start by gathering all of your ingredients; the herbs, salts and peppercorns. Measure each ingredient and place them all in a bowl.
2. Take some time to center yourself, focus on your intention and visualize the negative energy leaving your space.
3. Place the herbs, salts, and peppercorns in the glass jar.
4. Place the white or silver candle on top of the jar lid and light it with a match or lighter.
5. Focus on the flame of the candle and invoke protection and positivity as you move your hands in a clockwise motion over the jar.
6. When you are finished visualizing, put the lid on the jar and thank the elements for their protection.
7. Place the jar in a sacred space or somewhere nearby in order to create a barrier for the negative energy. Allow the candle to burn out on its own.
– Use herbs and ingredients that are associated with protection, such as patchouli, sandalwood, juniper, frankincense, etc.
– Cleanse the jar and ingredients prior to using the spell by burning sage, a dried herb associated with cleansing. Visualize the smoke purifying the jar and its contents.
– Adjust the ingredients to your taste and intention. Some people prefer to add things like crystals, pyrite, or a handwritten note in order to create a powerful connection to the spell.