Pollo Tropical Chicken Recipe
The pollo tropical chicken recipe has been a favorite of mine for years. This flavorful and easy to make dish is perfect for any family meal. Get ready for a delicious meal your entire family will love!
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1/2 cup of olive oil
• 1/2 cup of honey
• 1 tablespoon of lime juice
• 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, honey, lime juice, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the mixture on top.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!