Pascal Manale BBQ Shrimp Recipe
The BBQ Shrimp recipe from Pascal Manale Restaurant in New Orleans is world renowned for its distinct flavor and delightful taste. This classic dish takes only a few minutes to make and is sure to please guests and family alike. Whether you’re looking for an easy recipe to fix for your next dinner gathering, or a special occasion to make something extra special, this BBQ Shrimp is sure to hit the spot. Here’s how to make it!
• 2 lbs of large shell-on shrimp, preferably Gulf shrimp
• 1/2 cup of melted butter
• 1 garlic head, minced
• 2 teaspoons of paprika
• 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
• 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper
• 2 teaspoons of crushed rosemary
• 2 teaspoons of thyme leaves
• 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1/3 cup of finely chopped parsley
• 1/4 cup of Creole mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse the shrimp, and then pat dry with a paper towel.
3. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, rosemary, thyme leaves, lemon juice, black pepper, and sea salt.
4. Toss the shrimp so they’re completely coated in the marinade.
5. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through.
6. When the shrimp is cooked, remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
7. Sprinkle chopped parsley and Creole mustard over the shrimp for added flavor.