Craving authentic Palak Chicken Pakistani?
Do you have an insatiable craving for something flavorful and juicy? Do you have a flair for authentic Pakistani flavors? If so, Palak Chicken Pakistani is your ideal solution!
Although many of us are familiar with ingredients found in traditional palak chicken, it’s the unique blend of spices and complex cooking methods that make this dish invaluable. Characterized by a burst of flavor and aroma, Palak Chicken Pakistani is a perfect example of the diverse and vibrant food trends found in the region.
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil for frying
- 3 large onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of garlic, minced
- 4-5 green chillies, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 bunches of spinach, chopped
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic; cook until the onions are golden brown and fragrant.
- Add the green chillies, red chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin and turmeric; mix well.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach and chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken is fully cooked through and the spinach is wilted.
- Serve hot with rice or naan.
If you’re a fan of bold and flavorful dishes, then Palak Chicken Pakistani is an absolute must-try! Made with freshly chopped onions, fragrant garlic, tomatoes and sumptuous spinach, it’s a true spectacle for the senses. Aromatic spices and chillies add extra layers of flavor and make each bite exquisitely flavorful.
This drool-worthy dish also offers a plethora of culinary possibilities. You can try serving it with basmati rice for a simple yet hearty meal, or try something a little more creative like adding potatoes or mixed vegetables. Great for lunch or dinner, Palak Chicken Pakistani is sure to satisfy any and all cravings.
A classic according to Pakistani cuisine, Palak Chicken Pakistani is definitely worth a try!