Old Bay Chicken – A Delectable Taste of Old World Charm
If you’re looking for a savory and flavorful dish, you don’t need to look much further than Old Bay Chicken. It’s inspired by the culinary traditions of Old Europe, with the unique flavors of Old Bay seasoning adding its own flair. This dish is sure to transport your taste-buds to another world while its unique ingredients are sure to tantalize your tongue.
•6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
•2 tablespoons of Old Bay seasoning
•2 tablespoons of butter
•1 tablespoon of olive oil
•1 tablespoon of garlic powder
•1 teaspoon of dried parsley
•1 teaspoon of dried basil
•Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Melt the butter and olive oil in the skillet, then add in the chicken cubes.
4. Add the Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes until it’s browned and just cooked through.
6. Transfer the chicken to a greased oven-safe dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Old Bay Chicken is an amazing and flavorful dish – the ultimate combination of Old World charm and Europe-inspired flavor. The Old Bay seasoning really livens up the dish, providing a burst of flavor that you won’t soon forget. What’s more, it’s relatively quick and easy and can be on the table in no time!
This dish is also excellent for something a little more unique. While the flavors of Old Europe are definitely still in play, the combination of herbs and spices makes it something truly unique. And why not give it try and create a version of your own – perhaps by swapping out some of the ingredients for others? No matter what you choose, Old Bay Chicken is sure to be a delightful meal.