Indulge in Decadent Confessions with a Nesquik Cake
Have you ever had that dream in which you find yourself in a wonderfully strange land made of cake and chocolate? Well, now you can make that fantasy into a reality with a scrumptious recipe for Nesquik Cake!
When it comes to cakes, few are as comforting, indulgent, and delightful as this classic chocolate creation. With its layers of fluffy chocolate sponge and rich cream frosting, the Nesquik cake is sure to make your taste buds rejoice. It’s guaranteed to bring a little magic sparkle to any gathering, whether it’s a birthday celebration or just a family dinner.
For the Nesquik Cake, you will need the following:
– 4 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 cups sugar
– 2 tablespoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
– 1 ¼ cups butter (melted)
– 3 eggs
– 1 ¾ cups milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– ¾ cup butter (room temperature)
– 4 tablespoons milk
– 4 tablespoons Nesquik
– 3 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9” round cake pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cocoa.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Pour batter into the cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Allow the cake to cool completely before frosting.
7. To make the frosting, beat the butter until lighter in color.
8. Add in the milk, Nesquik, and vanilla extract, and whip until incorporated.
9. Gradually add in the confectioners’ sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
10. Spread frosting on the cooled cake and enjoy!
A Nesquik Cake is the perfect mix of deliciousness and nostalgia. Every bite will delight your senses with its classic flavors of chocolate and cream, and bring you back to childhood memories of indulging in the beloved Nesquik drink. So, gather up the ingredients, follow these instructions, and allow yourself to get lost in the melodramatic joy of a Nesquik Cake.