Meatloaf is a classic dinner dish that’s been around for ages – and for good reason! It’s easy to make, packed with protein and feeds a whole family. But why settle for the same boring meatloaf recipe, when you can spruce it up with mushrooms? This Mushroom Meatloaf is loaded with flavor and makes for a delicious dinner when served with mashed potatoes, gravy, and a side of veggies.
Mushrooms are a great addition to any dish, especially meatloaf. They add an earthy flavor, extra moisture and a burst of nutrients. Plus, you get a boost of vitamin D – which can be hard to get from other foods. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
– 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
– 1/2 cup diced onion
– 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup bread crumbs
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until evenly distributed.
3. Grease a 9-inch baking pan, then shape the meatloaf mixture into the pan and press firmly.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until an internal temperature of at least 155°F is reached.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
And there you have it – a delicious and savory Mushroom Meatloaf! Enjoy with mashed potatoes, gravy and your favorite green vegetable.