Mr. Food Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is an easy and flavorful dish that will become a family favorite. Combining chicken, ham, cheese, and a creamy sauce, this casserole is sure to please everyone at the table. The bonus? It’s a one pan meal that can be thrown together in minutes!
This recipe for Mr. Food Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is based off of a popular version from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. We’ve added some small tweaks to make it even more delicious. But the basics remain the same – combining the classic flavors of chicken cordon bleu into a comforting, creamy casserole.
So gather your ingredients, and prepare to be wow-ed!
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
– 1 cup diced cooked ham
– 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
– 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1 cup panko bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, and soup.
4. Add sour cream and mix well.
5. Add chicken and ham to the baking dish.
6. Pour cheese mixture over chicken and ham.
7. Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over top of casserole.
8. Drizzle melted butter over bread crumbs.
9. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
This Mr. Food Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is a great dish to make when time is short, but you’re still looking for a tasty meal. It’s simple enough to make for a weeknight dinner but also elegant enough to serve at your next dinner party. Plus, the combination of chicken, ham, and melted cheese is always a hit! Make this casserole soon and you’ll understand what all the fuss is about.