Mouthwatering Mexican Tacos
Mexican tacos are a delicious, flavorful way to bring a bit of Southwestern spiciness to your meal. They are easy to make and sure to tantalize your taste buds. Using simple ingredients and a few basic instructions, you can make your own Mexican tacos that will be sure to delight any taco lover.
Mexican tacos rely on fresh ingredients like salsa, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro to give them their signature flavor. Combined with slow-cooked pork, beef, or chicken, topped with cheese and crunchy lettuce, your tacos will be a crowd-pleaser!
Let’s get started on creating our delicious Mexican tacos!
• 1 lb. of your favorite ground beef, pork, or chicken
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1/2 onion, diced
• 1/4 teaspoon each of cumin, chili powder and paprika
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Sliced jalapeno peppers, for topping
• Shredded cheese, for topping
• Salsa of your choice, for topping
• 8-12 small tortillas
• Optional: Lettuce, for topping
• Optional: Cilantro, for topping
• Optional: Sour cream, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, pork, or chicken with garlic and onion until cooked through. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Add cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper to the ground meat mixture. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring to combine all of the flavors.
4. Heat tortillas on the stovetop until they are pliable.
5. Arrange tortillas on a baking sheet and fill each with 1/4 cup of the meat mixture. Top with jalapeno peppers, cheese, salsa, and any other desired toppings.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve your Mexican tacos with guacamole, rice, or refried beans for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Mexican tacos are an incredibly flavorful way to spruce up a meal. Just a few simple ingredients can turn your dinner into a delightfully spicy and savory feast. Enjoy them with your favorite accompaniments and enjoy the unique flavors of Mexican tacos.