Mango Mousse Recipe
Mango mousse is a sweet and creamy dessert that is perfect for summer. It’s made with fresh mangoes and cream, and has a refreshing fruity flavor. The mango mousse can be served as is or topped with fresh fruit. It’s a great option for summer entertaining and it’s sure to be a hit with family and friends!
– 2 ripe mangoes
– 1 pint heavy cream
– 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Peel the mangoes and discard the skins. Place the mango flesh in a blender and process until you get a smooth purée.
2. In a large bowl, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Reserve.
3. Add the mango purée to the cream and mix until fully blended.
4. Add the sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix until blended.
5. Place the mango mousse in individual dessert glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
6. Serve chilled, topped with fresh fruit if desired. Enjoy!